Somewhere over the rainbow...

Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high

There's a land that I heard of
Once in a lullaby


Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue

And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true



Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far
Behind me
Where troubles melt like lemon drops

Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me



Somewhere over the rainbow
Bluebirds fly

Birds fly over the rainbow
Why then, oh why can't I?



If happy little bluebirds fly
Beyond the rainbow
Why, oh why can't I?


May God give you:
For every storm, a rainbow,
For every tear, a smile,
And or every care, a promise,
And a blessing in each trial.
For every problem life sends,
A faithful friend to share,
For every sigh, a sweet song,
And an answer for each prayer....































.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love the trees until their leaves fall off, then encourage them to try again next year.

It's all a farce, – these tales they tell About the breezes sighing, And moans astir o'er field and dell, Because the year is dying....