Bring all the wanderers home to the nest......

 Here, in Poland, we havent the celebration like Thanksgiving, may be only the Christmas Eve is so deeply family holiday.... I like Thanksgiving so much, as an idea...It is very important that in life we cannot always pretend and  sometimes  is necessary to be grateful too....So I wish  all my American friends  really beautiful, happy Thanksgiving.... 

Today there wasn't enough light for take pics... After two wonderful sunny & chill days we have again low dark clouds covering all skies....' So I decided to put here some my Thanksgiving greetings cards made foor FB friends....






















 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love the trees until their leaves fall off, then encourage them to try again next year.

It's all a farce, – these tales they tell About the breezes sighing, And moans astir o'er field and dell, Because the year is dying....