Sun kisses on my face.... I love sunsets!

 My boy Florek:


I really enjoy these moments before a sunset.... when colours are brighter,  the forest  fragrance is more intensive and old songs return in my memory, in that immense silence of the wood without birds... These luminous golden days when September pretends to be August, are so sweet and deeply sad in the same time... I love spring, but this time, the time of vintage makes me dream about something beautiful and impossible, like flying...
























































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love the trees until their leaves fall off, then encourage them to try again next year.

It's all a farce, – these tales they tell About the breezes sighing, And moans astir o'er field and dell, Because the year is dying....